Make no mistake – the specialty pharmacy market is hot. Depending on which forecasts you look at, the general consensus is that over the next few years specialty products will comprise 33-50% of all pharmacy benefit spending. With market growth, M&A, the narrowing of networks, and the growing importance of specialty products in the overall pharmaceutical industry, ISR designed this market research report to better understand how well the top specialty pharmacies perform in the eyes of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Understand which attributes drive specialty pharmacy selection and compare your company’s selection process to that of the industry
- Make more educated specialty pharmacy contracting decisions by learning from peers’ experiences as to which specialty pharmacies are meeting or not meeting quality expectations
- Anticipate upcoming changes in the specialty pharmacy marketplace using three-year predictions from those in the industry
- Discover where your pharmacy stands in the competitive landscape by reviewing your performance ratings and those of your competitors across eight important performance metrics
- Understand your pharmacy’s strengths and weaknesses as perceived by actual customers; use this information to create marketing materials and messaging around your strengths and to improve on any weaknesses
- Learn about the specialty pharmacy contracting timeline and selection criteria used by pharmaceutical companies to best sell your pharmacy’s services
Specialty Pharmacy Selection
Specialty Pharmacy Leadership, Familiarity, Usage and Performance
Decision-making Processes and Decision-making Unit
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.