The 3rd Edition of ISR’s Small Molecule API Contract Manufacturing Quality Benchmarking report brings with it a wealth of knowledge and information created with two goals in mind, help biopharmaceutical companies make more informed CMO decisions, and help CMOs optimize operational and marketing strategies.
This report provides pharmaceutical companies and contract manufacturers a comprehensive analysis of current outsourcing trends and practices, in addition to a quantitative analysis of CMO service quality across a series of 22 performance attributes specific to small molecule projects. In this Consumer Reports-style analysis, ISR presents data on 626 service encounters from 227 respondents who have been involved in outsourced small molecule API projects in the past 18 months.
- Make a more educated purchase of CMO services by understanding which manufacturers best fit your company’s needs in addition to how individual CMOs have measured up to sponsor-peer expectations on similar projects
- Gain insight into CMO customer loyalty, an index based on customer satisfaction, willingness to recommend and likelihood to use again, along with verbatim responses from customers regarding the experience
- Uncover which CMO attributes drive outsourcing partner selection for small molecule API projects as well as the CMO attributes gaining in importance over the past year among industry peers
- Compare your company’s performance against its competitors specific to small molecule API and related services by accessing performance evaluation information across 22 CMO attributes
- Uncover your own delivery strengths and weaknesses and use the information to develop targeted messaging that effectively portrays your company’s strengths and differentiates its service offerings based on areas of strong performance
- Gain insight into sponsors’ outsourcing preferences and practices when it comes to selecting a CMO for an outsourced small molecule manufacturing project
- Outsourcing Philosophies and Practices
- CMO Perceptions and Interactions
- CMO Selection Drivers
- CMO Performance and Scorecards Across Attributes
- CMO Loyalty
- Company Service Quality Profiles
- Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.