In much of our research, we make a point to ask respondents for their outlook on market changes or trends they expect to occur regarding a specific topic. Keeping an eye on what is coming down the pike is critical to ensure the industry isn’t moving forward without you. No one wants to be left in the dust…which can happen quickly in the ever-changing pharmaceutical industry. To this end, ISR dedicated a research effort to providing a broad view into the industry’s perspectives on the clinical development market. For this report, 125 Phase I decision-makers were surveyed to gather their insights into where the Phase I market is expected to head over the next four years.
- 4-year examination of the industry’s Phase I market dynamics, such as study volume and outsourced spend, analyzed by study design (Interventional studies and Observational research) and by study type (Post-marketing Safety studies, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, and Expanded Access studies)
- Average dollar value of outsourced Phase I studies and how this varies by sponsor size
- How large, mid-size, Phase I specialists, and AMCs are selected for patient vs. healthy volunteer studies
- Global geographic trends in the placement of Phase I studies
- Build your sales, marketing, and strategic plans using dependable industry figures
- Ensure your Phase I outsourcing practices are industry standard or better
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.