EDC systems have become essential and effective tools to appropriately capture, review and even present the data accumulated throughout the course of a clinical trial. EDC has become the standard tool for its job in clinical trials across the board. Ever more, sponsors and CROs alike are turning to these systems to ensure the highest quality data, and to save money by reducing trial delays associated with difficulties related to data capture.
This report examines the industry perception of the EDC market based on the responses of 148 industry professionals experienced with these systems. ISR has asked respondents how their respective companies handle the decisions associated with outsourcing these systems as well as how they would prefer the outsourcing be handled. Additionally, ISR has benchmarked 29 EDC systems based on more than 900 EDC service provider encounters. Each provider’s performance is benchmarked based on the performance of these providers against expectations across 20 attributes.
Sponsors and CROs:
- 900+ EDC service provider encounters with 29 EDC systems
- Past and future penetration of EDC technologies (by phase of development)
- Which technology providers have the best integration capabilities with other technologies
- Benchmark your performance against your competition
- Anticipate how changes in trial volume and adoption/penetration will affect your future business opportunities
- Identify operational improvements and product characteristics that impact trial success
- Understand your company’s and the competition’s position in the marketplace in terms of awareness, familiarity and use
- Executive Summary
- EDC Market Environment
- EDC Provider Selection
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.