Manufacturing biologics is a much more involved and complicated process than the chemical synthesis required for small molecule drugs. As a result, some sponsors are unlikely to outsource the process because of its complexity. Others are more likely to outsource bioprocessing because they need access to scientific expertise not possessed in-house.
ISR’s Bioprocessing Market Trends and Outsourcing Dynamics: 2018-2023 report affords readers the opportunity to gain insight into the bioprocessing market and where it’s heading. This report provides an overview of the current market dynamics for bioprocessing as well as an outlook on what our survey respondents predict the marketplace will look like in five years. The report also explores the types of biologics sponsor organizations currently have in development and on the market and the likelihood of outsourcing a bioprocessing project by the type of biologic.
- Gain insight into where the biologics industry is heading over the next five years with respect to protein expression systems utilized and types of biologics in development.
- Understand the CMO usage patterns of industry peers to identify whether additional outsourcing advatanges can be obtained for your organization.
- Learn the criteria used by peers to select bioprocessing contract manufacturers that help to scientifically and strategically evaluate service providers for bioprocessing projects.
- Pinpoint which CMO attributes have led to successful outsourcing relationships, those that have caused service providers to lose bids and what truly drives sponsor satisfaction, then internally assess your company on these metrics.
- Identify changes in demand for outsourced activities and services in order to prepare for future needs.
- Better position your company to win business by understanding the dynamics of different buyer groups (by sponsor company type and geography) and developing targeted marketing to speak directly to their unique needs.
- Study Findings
- Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.