- Contract manufacturer selection factors and satisfaction drivers; CMO perception, use, and preference statistics, including verbatim preference responses for 22 different CMOs
- Life cycle management and life cycle extension strategies utilized by industry peers, in addition to biologic sterile injectable market growth factors
- Annual biologic sterile injectable expenditure and the proportion of spend in-house vs outsourced and how those figures will change over the next five years
- Familiarize your company with outsourcing drug innovators’ portfolio composition and outsourcing likelihood by biologic drug category and delivery device and whether these practices will evolve in the next five years
- Understand outsourcing motivations and commercial CMO engagement timelines for secondary manufacturing
- Gain insight into why a CMO may lose a bid, preferred provider use and difficulty levels in using a CMO who is not on a preferred provider list
- Learn biologic drug product project volume and outsourcing proportion by company type and development-stage vs commercial scale in order to better target sales and marketing efforts
- Market Dynamics
- Service Provider Selection and Perceptions
- Trends, Predictions and Preferences
- Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.