ISR has designed this report to be used as a benchmarking tool for companies to compare their HEOR functions to those of other pharmaceutical organizations.
- Determine where your company’s approach to the HEOR function may be different from a typical industry approach and the benefits and drawbacks that may result.
- Gather information on HEOR structures and headcounts employed by other organizations to provide a new perspective from which to consider your departmental alignment.
- Learn about common industry approaches to practices such as outsourcing and effectiveness measures within HEOR.
- Understand how Top 50 pharmaceutical companies are using real-world data/real-world evidence, the challenges presented by these data, and methods they use to deal with these challenges.
- HEOR Employees
- HEOR and the Product Development Process
- HEOR Studies
- HEOR Department Size and Structure
- HEOR’s Effectiveness Measured
- HEOR Outsourcing
- Main Challenges Incurred by HEOR & Potential Solutions
- HEOR Budgets & Funding
- Moving Forward: HEOR over the Next 5 Years
- HEOR Best Practices
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.