Welcome to the 10th edition of ISR’s CRO Quality Benchmarking – Phase IV Service Providers report. As ever, the goal of this report is to provide detailed information to aid in making informed decisions when outsourcing Phase IV work.
230 qualified Phase IV decision-makers participated in our survey to share their insights on topics such as selection drivers, perceptions of providers, and how well provider performance stacked up against their expectations. 30 Phase IV providers received performance evaluations on 6 attributes and 14 study types. In response to customer feedback, ratings on individual study types are new additions to the report this year. Providers are rated on their performance across such study types as Phase IIIb/IV Clinical Studies, Post-marketing Pharmacovigilance, Comparative Effectiveness Research, and Registries, among others. These metrics will be particularly useful to sponsors requiring a provider with stand-out capabilities.
- Make a more informed purchase of Phase IV services by understanding which service providers best fit your company’s needs
- Broaden your Phase IV CRO evaluation list by accessing peer-based service quality ratings across 6 critical attributes and 14 study types
- Pinpoint potential delivery concerns early in a sponsor-CRO relationship in order to develop proactive strategies to address potential gaps
Clinical Service Providers:
- Uncover your own—and competitor—delivery strengths and weaknesses
- Design messaging to tout your company’s strengths
- Compete more effectively by understanding buyers’ selection criteria and outsourcing trends
- Service Provider Selection Process
- Service Provider Perceptions and Interactions
- Service Provider Performance and Loyalty
- Company Service Quality Profiles
- Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.