There is no doubt that over the past decade the power and influence that service providers have over the clinical development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products has grown exponentially. Today, service providers are being marketed to, just as much as they are marketing themselves. If your company is looking for decision-makers at CROs or CMOs, then ISR should be one of your first calls. We understand the inner workings of service providers better than any market research company, period.
QUESTIONS WE CAN ANSWER:
- What is my competitive position (awareness, familiarity, perception, usage) and how can I improve it?
- What do service providers want and need from my company?
- How are CROs and CMOs making decisions and who is making them?
- Will our new service offering succeed, why or why not?
- Helped a leading e-Clinical provider introduce a new product into the market. (Goal: Understand how the product would fit into the service provider’s offering and business development process)
- Helped a leading consulting company understand the decision-making process (DMP) and the decision-making unit (DMU) of CROs. (Goal: Improve the effectiveness of their own sales and marketing efforts)
- Helped a venture capital company understand the perception and customer satisfaction profile of an e-Clinical company that they were interested in investing in. (Goal: Understand what the strengths and weaknesses of the company’s brand and operation were prior to investing)