In its 6th year, ISR’s “CRO Quality Benchmarking Phase I Service Providers” report provides pharmaceutical sponsors and service providers a Consumer Reports-style analysis of CRO quality. Respondents supplied satisfaction ratings from 414 service encounters across 27 Phase I CROs, making this report the most comprehensive assessment of Phase I CRO service quality in the industry.
- Make a more informed purchase of Phase I services by understanding which service providers best fit your company’s needs
- Broaden your Phase I CRO evaluation list by accessing peer-based service quality ratings across 27 critical attributes
- Pinpoint potential delivery concerns early in a CRO relationship/ evaluation in order to develop proactive strategies to address potential gaps
Phase I Service Providers
- Uncover your own — and competitor — delivery strengths and weaknesses
- Design messaging to tout your company’s strengths
- Compete more effectively by understanding buyers’ selection criteria and outsourcing trends
1. Outsourcing Behaviors, Attitudes, Beliefs, and Intentions
- Phase I Leaders
- Proposal Volume
- Service Provider Usage
- Service Provider Preference
- Service Provider Cost Perceptions
2. Service Provider Selection Drivers
- Most Important Service Provider Attributes
- Service Provider Attributes Gaining Importance
3. Service Provider Performance and Scorecards Across Attributes
- “Staff Characteristics” Ratings
- “Operational Excellence” Ratings
- “Organizational and Finance” Ratings
- Performance Summary by Category
- Service Provider Loyalty
4. Service Provider Service Quality Profiles
5. All Study Data
- Clinical Research Services (CRS)
- INC Research
- inVentiv Health Clinical
- Premier Research
- Quotient Clinical
- SGS Life Sciences
- Siro Clinpharm
- US Oncology
- WCCT Global
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.