The cardiac safety and electrocardiography (ECG) services market is one of the most interesting we have evaluated. The combination of well-established, fit-for-purpose cardiac safety providers and multi-service CROs offering those services makes for a dynamic marketplace. As one of the few frontiers where specialized service providers can effectively compete with the global, full service CROs, it is very important to understand the strengths and weaknesses of these providers and understand which services are going to be needed in the near future.
For Sponsors – Cardiac safety services are not an everyday occurrence in clinical trials, therefore your organization may not have had the opportunity to “try out” as many providers as you would like. This research provides you with a head-start in determining which service providers perform well and those that perform not-so-well in the areas you need the most assistance.
For Service providers – You’ll gain a better understanding of the current market for cardiac safety services, including how sponsors select providers, and an assessment of your services as they are perceived by your customers.
- High-level takeaways and implications for sponsor organizations
- High-level takeaways and implications for service providers
- Market Dynamics
- Service Provider Selection
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.