ISR’s report surveyed 119 respondents with responsibility and decision-making for Phase I study conduct and outsourcing activities. This report provides novel, first-hand insight into phase-specific study trends and the use of service providers for Phase I studies.
- How study complexity, the use of patient populations, using multiple sites, and geographic locations will impact sponsor activities and CRO needs
- Current and expected volume of Phase I trials for various sponsor segments
- Outsourcing market dynamics, including expectations for study distribution among types of service providers, dollar value of outsourced studies, and sponsors’ in-house Phase I capabilities
- Sponsor preferences for 22 different Phase I service providers and the attributes seen as most important when selecting a Phase I provider
- Determine to what degree access to patient populations, alternative geographies, and multi-site and multi-country studies should figure into your strategic planning
- Benchmark internal policies to select service providers and identify which of 22 service providers may be the best fit your organizational needs
For Service Providers:
- Plan for sponsors’ anticipated increase/decrease in study volume, identify needs for anticipated future study complexity, and for their upcoming Phase I studies
- Understand the competitive environment and how to best position your service offerings
- An Analysis of Phase I Market Dynamics, including current and future study volume and outsourcing
- Selection of Phase I Service Providers
- Geographical Analysis
- Appendix of Charts and Graph
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.