Industry Standard Research’s (ISR) “ CRO Quality Benchmarking – Phase II/III Service Providers (4th edition)” report provides pharmaceutical sponsors and clinical service providers with an independent and comprehensive analysis of CRO service quality and clinical outsourcing of Phase II/III clinical trial services.
This year’s report includes over 352 service evaluations of 25 CROs across 21 critical characteristics associated with service quality.
- 352Service Encounters
Major Report Sections:
- Outsourcing Behaviors, Attitudes, Beliefs, and Intentions
- Service Provider Scorecards
- Segment Selection Rubrics & CROs to Shortlist
- Service Quality Drill-downs
- Appendix of Charts and Graphs
What You’ll Learn:
- Performance of 25 Phase II/III CROs, measured across 21 critical dimensions of service quality
- How sponsors make their clinical outsourcing decisions, including which service attributes drive selection
- Attitudes, beliefs, and intentions for future outsourcing
- For buyers of clinical research service, this report offers insight into CRO service quality and empowers you to make smarter clinical outsourcing decisions by providing evaluation and selection tools.
- For clinical service providers, this critical report offers insight into your service quality, your competitors’ quality, buyers’ needs, CRO selection criteria, paths to differentiation, and clinical outsourcing trends and forecasts.
Want More Information?