In this infographic, ISR explores what US patients know about Biologic and Biosimilar Medicines, who they’re consulting to make decisions, and how a small amount of information can affect that.
Date: September 3, 2013
- Public Knowledge, Perceptions, and Intentions for Biologic and Biosimilar Medicines
- Biosimilar Primer: US Primary Care Physicians' Attitudes, Beliefs, and Intentions
- Primer: Biosimilars in the US Oncology Market
- Living with Severe Headaches: Symptoms, Triggers, and Unmet Needs
- Brain Cancer (Glioblastoma Multiforme): Profile & Drug Development
- 2013 Year in Review: Clinical Development
- What does the future hold for detailing and drug reps?
- What Does the Future Hold for Clinical Monitoring?
- The ISR Difference
- Biosimilar Education
- Infographic: Liver Cancer